Six C has been providing specialized welding to the world’s leading industries for more than 26 years. We pride ourselves in offering a complete range of services including constructing compressor stations, meter runs, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, structural and mechanical design, fabrication and installation of piping systems, fluid separators, civil and pipeline construction. Our multiple locations in Louisiana and Ohio provide optimal logistics for customers in all regions. Some of the workforce and experience that Six C offers are listed below.
- Professional Pipe Fitters
- Experienced Millwrights
- SMAW, GMAW/GMAW-P, GTAW, and SAW Welding
- Structural Fabrication and Installation
- Heavy Mechanical and Civil Construction
- Pipe Fabrication and Installation
- Compressor Stations and Meter Runs
- Pipeline Construction
- Metal Building Fabrication and Installation
- Precision Maintenance
- Plant Turnaround Services
- Custom Machine Guarding
- Machine Shop Services
Six C holds ASME certificates of authorization in the categories of U and National Board R stamps to cover a broad range of pressure system requirements. The ASME Section VIII, Division 1 stamp allows Six C to design and construct vessels that are specific for any industrial task.
LET'S GET STARTED
Have a question or want to learn more about our capabilities? Send us a message. Our experts are ready to assist you!